Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Illustration Friday: "Hierarchy"


For this week's Illustration Friday topic, "hierarchy," I was inspired by the hierarchy between pets in a typical household. Usually the dog is king, but in this case, the cat rules the house. His scratching post serves as his throne. Cats are pretty demanding and tend to be pampered a lot, so I'm sure this isn't far from the truth in some households. Plus... I just love cats. : )

It's a bit rushed this week, but I hope it will do. Hopefully I will upload other sketches and get my blog more finalized this week. Cheers!

6 comments:

  1. This is good! Hello, cat person!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eheheee! Delicious! Love the cat's smile! The composition is really great and the colours choice too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i gatti sono piu' furbi per natura

    ReplyDelete