Thursday, March 4, 2010

Illustration Friday: "Perspective"


Here is my quick Photoshop drawing for this week's IF. The topic is "perspective." I've been reading a lot of Aesop's Fables lately. They're quite fun to read and I always enjoy the lessons at the end of many of the stories. One of my favorites is The Fox and the Grapes, which is what I did for this illustration. It's where the hungry fox tries to reach some grapes up high on a vine, but cannot reach them no matter how hard he tries. His "perspective" on the situation is not very optimistic, so he gives up and says "I'm sure they are sour anyway." The lesson is that you always despise what you cannot get.

I hope you enjoy. : ) Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. I love how you used aesop's fable, its really unique. The grapes really pop out. I also like the quote coming from the fox. Great Idea.

    ReplyDelete