Thursday, August 27, 2009

Illustration Friday: "Caution"


Here is my entry for Illustration Friday this week. The topic is "Caution." Ever been around somebody who looks pretty threatening and you don't want to make any sudden moves? That's how this little green monster-guy feels while waiting for the bus. He has to exercise caution so as not to disturb the angry-looking guy next to him. I'd be pretty scared, too.

Done rather quickly in Illustrator this week. I've been a lot busier than I thought recently, so I rushed a bit to get this one done. Hope you enjoy! : )

6 comments:

  1. Love it! The expressions really tell the story and I love the "I Bite" t-shirt. Since he's listening to an iPod it might be a nice touch to have his shirt read "iBite" in the same font styling as the iPod logo. Just a thought. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute.... lot's of fun detail too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! I like the expression on the little green guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice characters (so to speak)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well done! I like all the little detail you put into the piece.

    ReplyDelete