Thursday, July 23, 2009

Illustration Friday: "Tango"


Here is my entry for this week. The topic is "tango." Tango originated in South America, so I thought I'd draw some tangoing toucans. : ) It's a Keel-billed Toucan (on the left) and a Toco Toucan (on the right), which are both South American birds.

I wanted to do more with this, but kind of ran out of time. I did this in Adobe Illustrator, which, I admit, I have neglected for a long time, so it was fun to draw in the program again. I think I will do more illustrations in Illustrator in the future, even though Photoshop is my preferred program at the moment. It's fun to switch things up a bit.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful toucans... its takes toucans to tango!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. Great choice of animal.
    I really love the vibrant colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great piece! Lovely colors and such a wonderful graphic quality.

    ReplyDelete